- Excellent resistance to drought and high temperatures.
- Highly resistant to surplus water and slightly salt soils.
- Wear and tear tolerant.
- Very good disease-resistance.
- Performs very well in shaded areas.
- Deep and powerful root development.
- Withstands low maintenance.
- Excellent persistence.
- Slow establishment.
- Very coarse foliage for old varieties.
- Poor performance in winter for the old varieties.
- Significant growth.
- Clumps if underrepresented in the mixes.
- Poor tolerance to close mowing.